Salad vegetables dietary pattern protects against HER-2-positive breast cancer: A prospective Italian study
Article first published online: 23 APR 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 121, Issue 4, pages 911–914, 15 August 2007
How to Cite
Sant, M., Allemani, C., Sieri, S., Krogh, V., Menard, S., Tagliabue, E., Nardini, E., Micheli, A., Crosignani, P., Muti, P. and Berrino, F. (2007), Salad vegetables dietary pattern protects against HER-2-positive breast cancer: A prospective Italian study. Int. J. Cancer, 121: 911–914. doi: 10.1002/ijc.22714
- Issue published online: 22 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Received: 27 OCT 2006
- Italian Association for Research on Cancer (AIRC)
- 3World Cancer Research Fund and American Institute for Cancer Research Food. Nutrition and the prevention of cancer: a global perspective. Washington: American Institute for Cancer Research, 1997.
- 14Applied regression analysis and other multivariate methods. Pacific Grove, CA: Duxbury, 1988., , .
- 16Italian Network for Quality Assurance of Tumor Biomarkers (INQAT) Group. Interobserver reproducibility of immunohistochemical HER-2/neu assessment in human breast cancer: an update from INQAT round III. Int J Biol Markers 2005; 3: 189–94.
- 17Applied logistic regression, 2nd edn. New York: Wiley, 2001., .
- 18Stata Corporation. Stata statistical software: release 7.0. College Station, TX: Stata Corporation, 2001.
- 24Oleic acid, the main monounsaturated fatty acid of olive oil, suppresses Her-2/neu (erbB-2) expression and synergistically enhances the growth inhibitory effects of trastuzumab (Herceptin) in breast cancer cells with Her-2/neu oncogene amplification. Ann Oncol 2005; 16: 359–71., , , .