Brandt Whitehurst and Michael J. Flister contributed equally to this work.
Cancer Cell Biology
Anti-VEGF-A therapy reduces lymphatic vessel density and expression of VEGFR-3 in an orthotopic breast tumor model
Article first published online: 27 JUN 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 121, Issue 10, pages 2181–2191, 15 November 2007
How to Cite
Whitehurst, B., Flister, M. J., Bagaitkar, J., Volk, L., Bivens, C. M., Pickett, B., Castro-Rivera, E., Brekken, R. A., Gerard, R. D. and Ran, S. (2007), Anti-VEGF-A therapy reduces lymphatic vessel density and expression of VEGFR-3 in an orthotopic breast tumor model. Int. J. Cancer, 121: 2181–2191. doi: 10.1002/ijc.22937
- Issue published online: 25 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 27 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2006
- American Cancer Society, Illinois Division. Grant Number: 04-07
- Department of Defense Breast Cancer Program. Grant Number: BC045160
- Southern Illinois University School of Medicine
|Complementary_Figure.doc||298K||Supporting Information file Complementary_Figure.doc|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.