Early Detection and Diagnosis
Colposcopy is not necessary to assess the risk to the cervix in HIV-positive women: An international cohort study of cervical pathology in HIV-1 positive women
Version of Record online: 7 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 121, Issue 11, pages 2484–2491, 1 December 2007
How to Cite
Kitchener, H., Nelson, L., Adams, J., Mesher, D., Sasieni, P., Cubie, H., Moore, C., Heard, I., Agarossi, A., Casolati, E., Denny, L., Bradbeer, C., Lyons, F., Beattie, G. and Niemiec, T. (2007), Colposcopy is not necessary to assess the risk to the cervix in HIV-positive women: An international cohort study of cervical pathology in HIV-1 positive women. Int. J. Cancer, 121: 2484–2491. doi: 10.1002/ijc.22947
- Issue online: 25 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 7 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 APR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 6 DEC 2006
- Parthenon Trust
- Secure the Future (Bristol-Myers Squibb, Cape Town)
- 3M Pharmaceuticals
- 9The role of human papillomavirus deoxyribonucleic acid assay and repeated cervical cytologic examination in the detection of cervical intraepithelial neoplasia among human immunodeficiency virus-infected women. Cervical Disease Study Group of the American Foundation for AIDS Research Community Based Clinical Trials Network. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2001; 184: 322–30., , , , , , , , .