Polymorphisms in DNA repair genes, ionizing radiation exposure and risk of breast cancer in U.S. Radiologic technologists
Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 122, Issue 1, pages 177–182, 1 January 2008
How to Cite
Bhatti, P., Struewing, J. P., Alexander, B. H., Hauptmann, M., Bowen, L., Mateus-Pereira, L. H., Pineda, M. A., Simon, S. L., Weinstock, R. M., Rosenstein, M., Stovall, M., Preston, D. L., Linet, M. S., Doody, M. M. and Sigurdson, A. J. (2008), Polymorphisms in DNA repair genes, ionizing radiation exposure and risk of breast cancer in U.S. Radiologic technologists. Int. J. Cancer, 122: 177–182. doi: 10.1002/ijc.23066
- Issue online: 26 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 20 APR 2007
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: NO1-CP-51016, NO2-CP-81121, NO2-CP-81005, NO1-CP-15673
- Intramural Research Program of National Cancer Institute
- Department of Health and Human Services
This article contains supplementary material available via the Internet at http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0020-7136/suppmat .
|ijc23066-DNA_Repair_IJC_supplementary.doc||709K||Supporting Information file ijc23066-DNA_Repair_IJC_supplementary.doc|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.