Letter to the Editor
Newly-isolated HPV97, related to HPV18 and 45 is frequently detected in HIV-positive men from the montreal area †
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 122, Issue 5, pages 1195–1197, 1 March 2008
How to Cite
Gorska-Flipot, I., Sawick, J., Gaboury, L. A., Krajinovic, M., Labuda, D., Brukner, I., Rouleau, D., Ghattas, G., Franco, E. L. and Coutlée, F. (2008), Newly-isolated HPV97, related to HPV18 and 45 is frequently detected in HIV-positive men from the montreal area . Int. J. Cancer, 122: 1195–1197. doi: 10.1002/ijc.23133
The HIPVIRG Study includes the following investigators: Danielle Rouleau, Georges Ghattas, Alexandra de Pokomandy, Sylvie Vézina, Pierre Coté, John Macleod, Guy Allaire, Rachid Hadjeres, Eduardo Franco and François Coutlée.
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Received: 2 AUG 2007
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research. Grant Number: 126460
- National Cancer Institute of Canada
No abstract is available for this article.