Family history of breast or ovarian cancer modifies the risk of secondary leukemia after breast cancer: Results from a population-based study
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 122, Issue 5, pages 1114–1117, 1 March 2008
How to Cite
Verkooijen, H. M., Fioretta, G., Rapiti, E., Vlastos, G., Neyroud-Caspar, I., Chappuis, P. O. and Bouchardy, C. (2008), Family history of breast or ovarian cancer modifies the risk of secondary leukemia after breast cancer: Results from a population-based study. Int. J. Cancer, 122: 1114–1117. doi: 10.1002/ijc.23212
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUN 2007
- Swiss National Science Foundation (PROSPER Grant). Grant Number: 3233-069350
- Swiss Cancer League
- 7Therapy-related acute lymphoblastic leukaemia with MLL rearrangements following DNA topoisomerase II inhibitors, an increasing problem: report on two new cases and review of the literature since 1992. Br J Haematol 2001; 114: 539–43., , , , , .
- 10Cancer epidemiology and prevention. New York: Oxford University Press, 2006., .
- 14Switzerland, Geneva. In: ParkinDM,WhelanSL,FerlayJ,RaymondL,YoungJ, eds. Cancer incidence in five continents, Vol. 7. Lyon: International Agency for Research on Cancer, 1997. 666–9..
- 15World Health Organization (WHO), eds. ICD-O International classification of diseases for oncology, 1st ed. Geneva: World Health Organization, 1976.
- 16Occurrence and impact of genetic factors in breast cancer among the female population in Geneva: creation of the Geneva familial breast cancer registry. Bull Suisse Cancer 2002; 2650: 165–8., , , , , , , .
- 18SobinLH, WittekindCh, eds. TNM classification of malignant tumours,6th ed. New York: UICC, 2002.
- 19Person-Years (PYRS). A Fortran program for cohort study analysis. Lyon: International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC), 1989. Report No. 89/006., , .