Hepatitis B and C virus infection and the risk of biliary tract cancer: A population-based study in China
Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 122, Issue 8, pages 1849–1853, 15 April 2008
How to Cite
Hsing, A. W., Zhang, M., Rashid, A., McGlynn, K. A., Wang, B.-S., Niwa, S., Ortiz-Conde, B. A., Goedert, J. J., Fraumeni, J. F., O'Brien, T. R. and Gao, Y.-T. (2008), Hepatitis B and C virus infection and the risk of biliary tract cancer: A population-based study in China. Int. J. Cancer, 122: 1849–1853. doi: 10.1002/ijc.23251
- Issue online: 19 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Received: 22 AUG 2007
- National Cancer Institute, National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: N01-CO-12400
- 1Biliary tract cancer. In: SchottenfeldD,FraumeniJF,Jr., eds. Cancer epidemiology and prevention,3rd ed. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2006. 787–800., , , .
- 8The expression of hepatitis C virus in hilar cholangiocarcinoma and implication. Chin J Exp Surg 2000; 17: 223–5., , .
- 11Risk factors for intrahepatic and extrahepatic cholangiocarcinoma: a hospital-based case-control study. Am J Gastroenterol 2007; 102: 1016–21., , , , , , .Direct Link:
- 14Statistical methods in cancer research. In: The analysis of case-control studies, vol. 1. IARC Sci Publisher: Lyon, France, 1980., .
- 15The retrospective analysis of HBV and HCV infection in cholangiocarcinoma. Zhonghua Wai Ke Za Zhi 2003; 41: 417–9., , , , , , .
- 17In situ nucleic acid detection of HBV X gene in extrahepatic biliary tract carcinomas and its clinicopathological significance. Zhonghua Wai Ke Za Zhi 2004; 42: 88–91., , , , .
- 20The expression and significance of hepatitis B virus X protein in extrahepatic bile duct carcinomas and the surrounding noncancerous tissues. Zhonghua Shiyan Waike Zazhi 2002; 19: 401–2., , , , .