Fax: (+34) 932607787
Vaccine-related HPV genotypes in women with and without cervical cancer in Mozambique: Burden and potential for prevention
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 122, Issue 8, pages 1901–1904, 15 April 2008
How to Cite
Castellsagué, X., Klaustermeier, J., Carrilho, C., Albero, G., Sacarlal, J., Quint, W., Kleter, B., Lloveras, B., Ismail, M. R., de Sanjosé, S., Bosch, F. X., Alonso, P. and Menéndez, C. (2008), Vaccine-related HPV genotypes in women with and without cervical cancer in Mozambique: Burden and potential for prevention. Int. J. Cancer, 122: 1901–1904. doi: 10.1002/ijc.23292
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUN 2007
- Institut Català d'Oncologia (Barcelona)
- Hospital Clinic (Barcelona)
- Spanish Fondo de Investigación Sanitaria. Grant Numbers: FIS01/1236, FIS03/0240
- DDL Diagnostic Laboratory (The Netherlands)
- Spanish Agency for International Cooperation (AECI; CISM (Mozambique))
- 9Prevalence and risk factors of sexually transmitted infections and cervical neoplasia in women from a rural area of Southern Mozambique. Clin Infect Dis, submitted., , , , , , , , , .
- 14Cervical cancer in Mozambique: role of human papillomavirus (HPV) in the etiopathogenesis of cervix cancer and evaluation of the usefulness of some markers in the diagnosis, Doctoral Thesis, University of Oporto, Oporto, Portugal, 2005..