The DNA demethylating agent 5-aza-2′-deoxycytidine activates NY-ESO-1 antigenicity in orthotopic human glioma
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 122, Issue 11, pages 2542–2553, 1 June 2008
How to Cite
Natsume, A., Wakabayashi, T., Tsujimura, K., Shimato, S., Ito, M., Kuzushima, K., Kondo, Y., Sekido, Y., Kawatsura, H., Narita, Y. and Yoshida, J. (2008), The DNA demethylating agent 5-aza-2′-deoxycytidine activates NY-ESO-1 antigenicity in orthotopic human glioma. Int. J. Cancer, 122: 2542–2553. doi: 10.1002/ijc.23407
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUL 2007
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (B) from the Ministry of Health, Labor, and Welfare. Grant Number: 18390395
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science, Tokyo
- Third Team Comprehensive Control Research for Cancer from the Ministry of Health, Labor, and Welfare, Japan. Grant Number: 26
This article contains supplementary material available via the Internet at http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0020-7136/suppmat .
|ijc23407-Figure_S1.tif||298K||Supporting Information file ijc23407-Figure_S1.tif|
|ijc23407-Supplemental_Materials_and_Methods.doc||35K||Supporting Information file ijc23407-Supplemental_Materials_and_Methods.doc|
|ijc23407-supplimental_tables_Natsume.xls||209K||Supporting Information file ijc23407-supplimental_tables_Natsume.xls|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.