Early Detection and Diagnosis
Haptoglobin-β chain defined by monoclonal antibody RM2 as a novel serum marker for prostate cancer
Version of Record online: 7 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 123, Issue 3, pages 633–640, 1 August 2008
How to Cite
Saito, S., Murayama, Y., Pan, Y., Taima, T., Fujimura, T., Murayama, K., Sadilek, M., Egawa, S., Ueno, S., Ito, A., Ishidoya, S., Nakagawa, H., Kato, M., Satoh, M., Endoh, M. and Arai, Y. (2008), Haptoglobin-β chain defined by monoclonal antibody RM2 as a novel serum marker for prostate cancer. Int. J. Cancer, 123: 633–640. doi: 10.1002/ijc.23490
- Issue online: 28 MAY 2008
- Version of Record online: 7 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 22 AUG 2007
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Sciences. Grant Number: 15390483
- The Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology. Grant Number: 17659496 14th Research Grant from Japanese Urological Association
- Tohoku University Hospital for the Promotion of Research for Clinical Application
- Japan Science and Technology Agency
- 1Diagnosis and staging of prostate cancer. In: WalshPC,RetikAB,VaughanED,WeinAJ, eds. Campbell's urology,8th edn. Philadelphia: Saunders, 2002. 3209–226., .
- 7Common tetrasaccharide epitope NeuAcalpha2–3Galbeta1–3(NeuAcalpha2–6)GalNAc, presented by different carrier glycosylceramides or O-linked peptides, is recognized by different antibodies and ligands having distinct specificities. J Biol Chem 1994; 269: 5644–52., , , , .
- 10FlemmingID,CooperJS,HensonDE,HutterRVP,KennedyBJ, eds. American Joint Committee on Cancer Staging Manual,5th edn. Philadelphia: Lippincott; 1997: 219.
- 11EbleJN,SauterG,EpsteinJI,SesterhennIA, eds. Pathology and genetics of tumours of the urinary system and male genital organs. Lyon (France): IARC Press, 2004: 179.