Early Detection and Diagnosis
Identification of novel DNA methylation markers in cervical cancer†
Article first published online: 8 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 123, Issue 1, pages 161–167, 1 July 2008
How to Cite
Lai, H.-C., Lin, Y.-W., Huang, T. H.M., Yan, P., Huang, R.-L., Wang, H.-C., Liu, J., Chan, M. W.Y., Chu, T.-Y., Sun, C.-A., Chang, C.-C. and Yu, M.-H. (2008), Identification of novel DNA methylation markers in cervical cancer. Int. J. Cancer, 123: 161–167. doi: 10.1002/ijc.23519
The application for patents using these DNA sequences in cancer screening is in processing.
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 19 JAN 2008
- Tri-Service General Hospital. Grant Number: TSGH-C96-2-S01∼4
- National Science Council, Republic of China. Grant Numbers: NSC95-2622-B-016-001, NSC95-2314-B-016-058-MY2
- C.Y. Chai Foundation for Advancement of Education, Sciences and Medicine
- Human Medical Research Foundation. Grant Number: B962114-1
This article contains supplementary material available via the Internet at http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0020-7136/suppmat .
|ijc23519-Supplementary_1.xls||16K||Supporting Information file ijc23519-Supplementary_1.xls|
|ijc23519-Supplementary_2.xls||16K||Supporting Information file ijc23519-Supplementary_2.xls|
|ijc23519-Supplementary_3.xls||15K||Supporting Information file ijc23519-Supplementary_3.xls|
|ijc23519-Supplementary_4.xls||25K||Supporting Information file ijc23519-Supplementary_4.xls|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.