Cancer Cell Biology
Downregulation of osteopontin contributes to metastasis suppression by breast cancer metastasis suppressor 1
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 123, Issue 3, pages 526–534, 1 August 2008
How to Cite
Hedley, B. D., Welch, D. R., Allan, A. L., Al-Katib, W., Dales, D. W., Postenka, C. O., Casey, G., MacDonald, I. C. and Chambers, A. F. (2008), Downregulation of osteopontin contributes to metastasis suppression by breast cancer metastasis suppressor 1. Int. J. Cancer, 123: 526–534. doi: 10.1002/ijc.23542
- Issue published online: 28 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 28 AUG 2007
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research. Grant Number: 42511
- Ontario Cancer Research Network. Grant Number: 04MAY00089
- U.S P.H.S. Grant Number: CA87728
- U.S. Army Medical Research and Materiel Command. Grant Number: DAMD17-2-01-0541
This article contains supplementary material available via the internet at http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0020-7136/suppmat .
|ijc23542-Sup_Table1.doc||43K||Supporting Information file ijc23542-Sup_Table1.doc|
|ijc23542-SupFig1.eps||20236K||Supporting Information file ijc23542-SupFig1.eps|
|ijc23542-SupFig2.eps||20170K||Supporting Information file ijc23542-SupFig2.eps|
|ijc23542-SupFig3.eps||8416K||Supporting Information file ijc23542-SupFig3.eps|
Please note: Wiley-Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.