Organ-specific profiles of genetic changes in cancers caused by activation-induced cytidine deaminase expression
Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 123, Issue 12, pages 2735–2740, 15 December 2008
How to Cite
Morisawa, T., Marusawa, H., Ueda, Y., Iwai, A., Okazaki, I.-m., Honjo, T. and Chiba, T. (2008), Organ-specific profiles of genetic changes in cancers caused by activation-induced cytidine deaminase expression. Int. J. Cancer, 123: 2735–2740. doi: 10.1002/ijc.23853
- Issue online: 15 OCT 2008
- Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 13 FEB 2008
- The Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology of Japan. Grant Numbers: 18209027, 19659181, 20012029, 20590774
- The Ministry of Health, Labor, and Welfare, Japan
- Health and Labour Sciences Research Grants
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|IJC_23853_sm_suppinfoTable1.doc||27K||Supporting information Table 1. Oligonucleotide primers for the amplification of DNA sequence used in the current study|
|IJC_23853_sm_suppinfoTable2.doc||28K||Supporting information Table 2. Oligonucleotide primers for the amplification of RNA sequence used in the current study|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.