Weiqun Wang and Yuhua Li contributed equally to this work.
NDRG3 is an androgen regulated and prostate enriched gene that promotes in vitro and in vivo prostate cancer cell growth
Article first published online: 2 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 124, Issue 3, pages 521–530, 1 February 2009
How to Cite
Wang, W., Li, Y., Li, Y., Hong, A., Wang, J., Lin, B. and Li, R. (2009), NDRG3 is an androgen regulated and prostate enriched gene that promotes in vitro and in vivo prostate cancer cell growth. Int. J. Cancer, 124: 521–530. doi: 10.1002/ijc.23961
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 2 SEP 2008
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 SEP 2008 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 27 APR 2008
- The National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2006CB504005, 2009CB941700
- Shanghai Municipal Committee of Science and Technology. Grant Number: 06ZR14072
- The Ministry of Science and Technology, China. Grant Numbers: 2006AA02Z4A2, 2006DFA32950
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|IJC_23961_sm_SuppTable1.xls||43K||Supplemental Table 1: Up-regulated genes by NDRG3.|
|IJC_23961_sm_SuppTable2.xls||165K||Supplemental Table 2: Down-regulated genes by NDRG3.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.