Yi-Jen Liao, Shih-Ping Liu and Cheng-Ming Lee contributed equally to this work.
Cancer Cell Biology
Characterization of a glycine N-methyltransferase gene knockout mouse model for hepatocellular carcinoma: Implications of the gender disparity in liver cancer susceptibility
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 124, Issue 4, pages 816–826, 15 February 2009
How to Cite
Liao, Y.-J., Liu, S.-P., Lee, C.-M., Yen, C.-H., Chuang, P.-C., Chen, C.-Y., Tsai, T.-F., Huang, S.-F., Lee, Y.-H. W. and Chen, Y.-M. A. (2009), Characterization of a glycine N-methyltransferase gene knockout mouse model for hepatocellular carcinoma: Implications of the gender disparity in liver cancer susceptibility. Int. J. Cancer, 124: 816–826. doi: 10.1002/ijc.23979
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 9 SEP 2008
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 SEP 2008 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAY 2008
- National Science Council of the Republic of China [National Research Program on Genomic Medicine (NRPGM)]. Grant Number: NSC96-3112-B-010-003
- Ministry of Education of the Republic of China [Genomic Research Center of the National Yang-Ming University, Top University and Center Grant]
- National Research Program for Genomic Medicine
- National Science Council, Taiwan, ROC
- National Mouse Mutagenesis Program Core in National Yang-Ming University, Taiwan, ROC
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|IJC_23979_sm_SuppTables1and2.doc||131K||Supporting Information Table 1. List of real-time PCR primers used in the study. Supporting Information Table 2. Comparison of the percentages of genes dysregulated between male and female Gnmt−/− mice at different stages.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.