The first two authors contributed equally to this work.
Early Detection and Diagnosis
Evaluation of molecular forms of prostate-specific antigen and human kallikrein 2 in predicting biochemical failure after radical prostatectomy
Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 124, Issue 3, pages 659–663, 1 February 2009
How to Cite
Wenske, S., Korets, R., Cronin, A. M., Vickers, A. J., Fleisher, M., Scher, H. I., Pettersson, K., Guillonneau, B., Scardino, P. T., Eastham, J. A. and Lilja, H. (2009), Evaluation of molecular forms of prostate-specific antigen and human kallikrein 2 in predicting biochemical failure after radical prostatectomy. Int. J. Cancer, 124: 659–663. doi: 10.1002/ijc.23983
- Issue online: 18 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2008
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 SEP 2008 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAY 2008
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Numbers: P50-CA92629, SPORE Pilot Project 7
- European Union 6th Framework. Grant Number: LSHC-CT-2004-503011
- Swedish Cancer Society. Grant Number: 3555
Vol. 127, Issue 11, E2, Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2010
- 5Risk assessment for biochemical recurrence prior to radical prostatectomy: significant enhancement contributed by human glandular kallikrein 2 (hK2) and free prostate specific antigen (PSA) in men with moderate PSA-elevation in serum. Int J Cancer 2006; 118: 1234–40., , , , , , , , , , .
- 8AJCC Cancer Staging Manual, 5th edn., Philadelphia, PA: Lippincott Raven Publishers, 1997., , , , , , .
- 16The statistical evaluation of medical tests for classification and prediction. Oxford Statistical Science Series: Oxford University Press, 2003. 25..
- 19Blood levels of free-PSA but not complex-PSA significantly correlates to prostate release of PSA in semen in young men, while blood levels of complex-PSA, but not free-PSA increase with age. Prostate 2005; 65: 66–72., , , , , .