The first two authors contributed equally to this work.
Cancer Cell Biology
Overexpression of PLK1 is associated with poor survival by inhibiting apoptosis via enhancement of survivin level in esophageal squamous cell carcinoma
Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 124, Issue 3, pages 578–588, 1 February 2009
How to Cite
Feng, Y.-B., Lin, D.-C., Shi, Z.-Z., Wang, X.-C., Shen, X.-M., Zhang, Y., Du, X.-L., Luo, M.-L., Xu, X., Han, Y.-L., Cai, Y., Zhang, Z.-Q., Zhan, Q.-M. and Wang, M.-R. (2009), Overexpression of PLK1 is associated with poor survival by inhibiting apoptosis via enhancement of survivin level in esophageal squamous cell carcinoma. Int. J. Cancer, 124: 578–588. doi: 10.1002/ijc.23990
- Issue online: 18 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2008
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 SEP 2008 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 30 JAN 2008
- National Science Fund. Grant Numbers: 30630067, 30721001
- State Key Basic Research Grant of China. Grant Number: 2004CB518705
- National Key Technologies R&D Program of China. Grant Number: 2006BAI02A14
- Chinese Hi-Tech R&D Program Grant. Grant Number: 2006AA02A403
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|IJC_23990_sm_suppinfotable.doc||51K||Table 1. Relationship between survivin expression and clinicopathologic parameters in 98 ESCC patients|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.