Conflict of Interest: C.J.L.M. Meijer is member of the advisory board of Qiagen (formerly Digene) and received lecture fee from GSK. E.L. Franco provided occasional consultation to Gen-Probe and Roche. G. Ronco provided occasional consultation to Gen-Probe. F.X. Bosch provided occasional consultation to Qiagen and Roche. J. Cuzick is member of the advisory boards of Qiagen, Roche and Gen-Probe. P.J.F. Snijders provided occasional consultation to Roche and Gen-Probe. Qiagen, Gen-Probe and Roche are companies involved with HPV diagnostics.
Guidelines for human papillomavirus DNA test requirements for primary cervical cancer screening in women 30 years and older†
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 124, Issue 3, pages 516–520, 1 February 2009
How to Cite
Meijer, C. J.L.M., Berkhof, J., Castle, P. E., Hesselink, A. T., Franco, E. L., Ronco, G., Arbyn, M., Bosch, F. X., Cuzick, J., Dillner, J., Heideman, D. A.M. and Snijders, P. J.F. (2009), Guidelines for human papillomavirus DNA test requirements for primary cervical cancer screening in women 30 years and older. Int. J. Cancer, 124: 516–520. doi: 10.1002/ijc.24010
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2008
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 SEP 2008 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAY 2008
- 2IARC Monographs on the evaluation of carcinogenic risks to humans. Human Papillomaviruses. International Agency for Research on Cancer. Vol. 90. Geneva, Switzerland: WHO press, 2007.
- 19New Technologies for Cervical Cancer Screening Working Group. Results at recruitment from a randomized controlled trial comparing human papillomavirus testing alone with conventional cytology as the primary cervical cancer screening test. J Natl Cancer Inst 2008; 100: 492–501., , , , , , , , , , , , et al.
- 26ArbynM,AnttilaA,JordanJ,RoncoG,SchenckU,SegnanN,WienerH,DanielJ,von KarsaL, editors. European Guidelines for Quality Assurance in Cervical Cancer Screening,2nd edn. Luxembourg: Office for Official Publications of the European Communities, 2008. pp. 1–291.
- 33International quality assurance of human papillomavirus testing. Cent Eur J Public Health 2008; 16: S18–S20.,