Adipokine genes and prostate cancer risk
Version of Record online: 1 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 124, Issue 4, pages 869–876, 15 February 2009
How to Cite
Moore, S. C., Leitzmann, M. F., Albanes, D., Weinstein, S. J., Snyder, K., Virtamo, J., Ahn, J., Mayne, S. T., Yu, H., Peters, U. and Gunter, M. J. (2009), Adipokine genes and prostate cancer risk. Int. J. Cancer, 124: 869–876. doi: 10.1002/ijc.24043
- Issue online: 11 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 1 OCT 2008
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 OCT 2008 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUN 2008
- National Cancer Institute
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: TU2CA105666
- Department of Health and Human Services
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Numbers: N01-CN-45165, N01-RC-45035, N01-RC-37004
- Intramural Research Program
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|IJC_24043_sm_SupTable1-2.doc||233K||Supplemental Table1: Genotypes in relation to extraprostatic prostate cancer in a case only analysis. Supplemental Table2: Genotypes in relation to high grade prostate cancer; case only analysis.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.