Phone: 301-496-8894. Fax: 301-496-4357.
Dopamine D2 receptor polymorphisms and adenoma recurrence in the Polyp Prevention Trial†
Article first published online: 20 OCT 2008
Published 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 124, Issue 9, pages 2148–2151, 1 May 2009
How to Cite
Murphy, G., Cross, A. J., Sansbury, L. S., Bergen, A., Laiyemo, A. O., Albert, P. S., Wang, Z., Yu, B., Lehman, T., Kalidindi, A., Modali, R., Schatzkin, A. and Lanza, E. (2009), Dopamine D2 receptor polymorphisms and adenoma recurrence in the Polyp Prevention Trial. Int. J. Cancer, 124: 2148–2151. doi: 10.1002/ijc.24079
This article is a US Government work, and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 20 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUL 2008
- Intramural Research Program, National Cancer Institute, NIH, Bethesda, MD
- Ireland-Northern Ireland-National Cancer Institute Cancer Consortium and the Health Research Board of Ireland
- 1World Cancer Research Fund/American Institute for Cancer Research, Food, Nutrition, Physical Activity and the Prevention of Cancer: a Global Perspective. International Report. Washington, D.C.: AICR, 2007.
- 14The Practical Guide: Identification, Evaluation and Treatment of Overweight and Obesity in Adults. National Institutes of Health, National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute, and North American Association for the Study of Obesity. Bethesda, MD: National Institute of Health Publication (00-4084), 2000.