Green tea drinking, high tea temperature and esophageal cancer in high- and low-risk areas of Jiangsu Province, China: A population-based case–control study
Version of Record online: 6 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 124, Issue 8, pages 1907–1913, 15 April 2009
How to Cite
Wu, M., Liu, A.-M., Kampman, E., Zhang, Z.-F., van't Veer, P., Wu, D.-L., Wang, P.-H., Yang, J., Qin, Y., Mu, L.-N., Kok, F. J. and Zhao, J.-K. (2009), Green tea drinking, high tea temperature and esophageal cancer in high- and low-risk areas of Jiangsu Province, China: A population-based case–control study. Int. J. Cancer, 124: 1907–1913. doi: 10.1002/ijc.24142
- Issue online: 12 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 6 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUN 2008
- Jiangsu Provincial Health Department. Grant Number: RC 2003090
- 1[Cancer burden and preventive strategy in Eastern Asia]. Tumor 2008; 28: 410–14., , , .
- 2[Total death analysis in Jiangsu from 1990 to1992]. Nanjing: South-east University, 1996., .
- 3[Spatial analysis of distribution of malignant neoplasm using GIS in Jiangsu. China]. Zhonghua Liuxing Bingxue Zazhi 2002; 23: 73–4., , , , , , .
- 8IARC monographs on the evaluation of carcinogenic risks to humans. Coffee, tea, mate, methyl-anthines and methylglyoxal, vol. 51. Lyon, France: International Agency for Research on Cancer, 1991.
- 16[Study on the protective effect of green tea on gastric, liver and esophageal cancers]. Zhonghua Yufang Yixue Zazhi 2003; 37: 171–3., , , , , , .
- 18World Cancer Research Fund/American Institute for Cancer Research. Food, nutrition, physical activity, and the prevention of cancer: a global perspective. Washington, DC: AICR, 2007.
- 19[An analysis on death cause of cancer in high and low incidence areas of Jiangsu Province]. Zhongguo Zhongliu 2004; 13: 757–9., , , , , .
- 20Coorperative meta-analysis group of china obesity task force. [Predictive values of body mass index and waist circumference to risk factors of related diseases in Chinese adult population]. Zhonghua Liuxing Bingxue Zazhi 2002; 23: 5–10.,
- 24Intervention and follow-up on human esophageal precancerous lesions in Henan, northern China, a high-incidence area for esophageal cancer. Gan To Kagaku Ryoho 2002; 29 ( Suppl 1): 159–72., , , , , , , , , , , .
- 33[Modern oncology]. Shanghai: Shanghai Medical University, 1993..