Fax +46 46 131061.
MiRNA expression in urothelial carcinomas: Important roles of miR-10a, miR-222, miR-125b, miR-7 and miR-452 for tumor stage and metastasis, and frequent homozygous losses of miR-31
Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 124, Issue 9, pages 2236–2242, 1 May 2009
How to Cite
Veerla, S., Lindgren, D., Kvist, A., Frigyesi, A., Staaf, J., Persson, H., Liedberg, F., Chebil, G., Gudjonsson, S., Borg, Å., Månsson, W., Rovira, C. and Höglund, M. (2009), MiRNA expression in urothelial carcinomas: Important roles of miR-10a, miR-222, miR-125b, miR-7 and miR-452 for tumor stage and metastasis, and frequent homozygous losses of miR-31. Int. J. Cancer, 124: 2236–2242. doi: 10.1002/ijc.24183
- Issue online: 24 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Received: 26 SEP 2008
- Swedish Cancer Society
- Swedish Research Council
- Arvid and Elisabeth Nilsson Foundation
- Crafoord Foundation
- John and Augusta Persson Foundation
- Inga Britt and Arne Lundberg Foundation
- Maud and Birger Gustavsson Foundation
- Petrus and Augusta Hedlund Foundation
- Knut and Alice Wallenberg Foundation (the Swegene Program)
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|IJC_24183_sm_suppinfofigure1.tif||76K||Supporting Figure 1. Tumor cases rank ordered and plotted according to the miRNA expression score for the FGFR3 miRNA profile.|
|IJC_24183_sm_suppinfotable1.xls||21K||Supporting Table 1.|
|IJC_24183_sm_suppinfotable2.xls||18K||Supporting Table 2. MiRNA clusters assignments.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.