Guangfu Jin and Ruifen Miao contributed equally to this work.
Putative functional polymorphisms of MMP9 predict survival of NSCLC in a Chinese population
Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 124, Issue 9, pages 2172–2178, 1 May 2009
How to Cite
Jin, G., Miao, R., Hu, Z., Xu, L., Huang, X., Chen, Y., Tian, T., Wei, Q., Boffetta, P. and Shen, H. (2009), Putative functional polymorphisms of MMP9 predict survival of NSCLC in a Chinese population. Int. J. Cancer, 124: 2172–2178. doi: 10.1002/ijc.24190
- Issue online: 24 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Received: 4 SEP 2008
- National Outstanding Youth Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30425001
- Key Grant of National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30730080
- UICC Yamagiwa-Yoshida Memorial International Cancer Study Grant. Grant Number: YY1/08/017
- Jiangsu Society Development Foundation. Grant Number: BS2006005
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.