The first two authors contributed equally to this work.
Histone deacetylase inhibitors suppress thymidylate synthase gene expression and synergize with the fluoropyrimidines in colon cancer cells
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 UICC
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 125, Issue 2, pages 463–473, 15 July 2009
How to Cite
Fazzone, W., Wilson, P. M., LaBonte, M. J., Lenz, H.-J. and Ladner, R. D. (2009), Histone deacetylase inhibitors suppress thymidylate synthase gene expression and synergize with the fluoropyrimidines in colon cancer cells. Int. J. Cancer, 125: 463–473. doi: 10.1002/ijc.24403
- Issue published online: 12 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 FEB 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 3 SEP 2008
- V-Foundation–AACR Grant for Translational Research
- Littlefield–ACCR Grant for Metastatic Colon Cancer Research
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|IJC_24403_sm_SuppFig1.tif||9498K||Supporting Information Figure 1.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.