Prevalence and predictors of abandonment of therapy among children with cancer in El Salvador
Article first published online: 23 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 UICC
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 125, Issue 9, pages 2144–2146, 1 November 2009
How to Cite
Bonilla, M., Rossell, N., Salaverria, C., Gupta, S., Barr, R., Sala, A., Metzger, M. L. and Sung, L. (2009), Prevalence and predictors of abandonment of therapy among children with cancer in El Salvador. Int. J. Cancer, 125: 2144–2146. doi: 10.1002/ijc.24534
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 APR 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 3 FEB 2009
- Canadian Childhoood Clinician Scientist Training Program
- Pediatric Oncology Group of Ontario
- American Lebanese Syrian Associated Charities
- Fundación Ayúdame a Vivir de El Salvador
- 9O27 factors that influence abandonment of care among children with cancer in Guatemala [abstract]. Med Pediatr Oncol 1999; 33: 151., , , , , , .
- 10Nutritional status of children during treatment for acute lymphoblastic leukemia in the Central American Pediatric Hematology Oncology Association (AHOPCA): preliminary data from Guatemala. Pediatr Blood Cancer 2008; 50: 502–5., , , , .
- 11PR004 move to alternative medicine why? and when? the Indian scenario [abstract]. Pediatr Blood Cancer 2005; 45: 578., , , , , .