Vorinostat increases carboplatin and paclitaxel activity in non-small cell lung cancer cells
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 UICC
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 126, Issue 3, pages 743–755, 1 February 2010
How to Cite
Owonikoko, T. K., Ramalingam, S. S., Kanterewicz, B., Balius, T. E., Belani, C. P. and Hershberger, P. A. (2010), Vorinostat increases carboplatin and paclitaxel activity in non-small cell lung cancer cells. Int. J. Cancer, 126: 743–755. doi: 10.1002/ijc.24759
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 JUL 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 8 DEC 2008
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Numbers: P50 CA90440, R01 CA132844
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.