Enhanced antiproliferative and proapoptotic effects on prostate cancer cells by simultaneously inhibiting androgen receptor and cAMP-dependent protein kinase A
Version of Record online: 3 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 UICC
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 126, Issue 3, pages 775–789, 1 February 2010
How to Cite
Desiniotis, A., Schäfer, G., Klocker, H. and Eder, I. E. (2010), Enhanced antiproliferative and proapoptotic effects on prostate cancer cells by simultaneously inhibiting androgen receptor and cAMP-dependent protein kinase A. Int. J. Cancer, 126: 775–789. doi: 10.1002/ijc.24806
- Issue online: 8 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 3 AUG 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 AUG 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 20 JAN 2009
- CANCURE (Marie Curie Early PhD training program). Grant Number: MES-CT-2005-020970
- PRIMA (EU 6th framework integrated project). Grant Number: CT-2004-504587
Additional supporting information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.