PhD program in Experimental Medicine and Oncology, University of Insubria, Varese.
CIITA-driven MHC-II positive tumor cells: Preventive vaccines and superior generators of antitumor CD4+ T lymphocytes for immunotherapy
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 UICC
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 127, Issue 7, pages 1614–1624, 1 October 2010
How to Cite
Frangione, V., Mortara, L., Castellani, P., De Lerma Barbaro, A. and Accolla, R. S. (2010), CIITA-driven MHC-II positive tumor cells: Preventive vaccines and superior generators of antitumor CD4+ T lymphocytes for immunotherapy. Int. J. Cancer, 127: 1614–1624. doi: 10.1002/ijc.25183
- Issue published online: 4 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 12 NOV 2009
- Fondi di Ateneo per la Ricerca (FAR)
- AIRC. Grant Number: IG 8862
- I.S.S. National Research Project on A.I.D.S.. Grant Numbers: 40F.1, 45G.1
- Fondazione Cariplo. Grant Number: 2008-2230
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|IJC_25183_sm_suppfig1.tif||197K||Supporting Figure 1|
|IJC_25183_sm_suppfig2.tif||3200K||Supporting Figure 2|
|IJC_25183_sm_suppfig3.tif||3503K||Supporting Figure 3|
|IJC_25183_sm_supptable-1.tif||21K||Supporting Table 1|
|IJC_25183_sm_supptable-2.tif||20K||Supporting Table 2|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.