Tel.: 617-632-4994, Fax: 617-632-4410
Strong expression of IGF1R in pediatric gastrointestinal stromal tumors without IGF1R genomic amplification†
Article first published online: 16 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 UICC
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 127, Issue 11, pages 2718–2722, 1 December 2010
How to Cite
Janeway, K. A., Zhu, M.-J., Barretina, J., Perez-Atayde, A., Demetri, G. D. and Fletcher, J. A. (2010), Strong expression of IGF1R in pediatric gastrointestinal stromal tumors without IGF1R genomic amplification. Int. J. Cancer, 127: 2718–2722. doi: 10.1002/ijc.25247
Potential conflict of interest: G.D. Demetri has had a consultant/advisory role with and received remuneration and research funding from Novartis, Pfizer, Infinity, Ariad, Johnson&Johnson and Amgen; as well as research funding only from Genentech and Bristol-Meyers Squibb.
- Issue published online: 16 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 16 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 13 OCT 2009
- The National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: 1P50CA127003-02
- Clinical Investigator Training Program (CITP)
- The GIST Cancer Research Fund
- The Virginia and Daniel K. Ludwig Trust for Cancer Research
- The Life Raft Group
- 8A phase I pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic study of AMG 479, a fully human monoclonal antibody against insulin-like growth factor type 1 receptor (IGF-1R), in advanced solid tumors. J Clin Oncol 2007; 25: 3002., , , , , , , , , .
- 9Safety, pharmacokinetics and preliminary activity of the anti-IGF-IR antibody CP-751,871 in patients with sarcoma. J Clin Oncol 2008; 26: 10501 (abstract)., , , , , , , , , .
- 10A SARC global collaborative phase II trial of R1507, a recombinant human monoclonal antibody to the insulin-like growth factor-1 receptor (IGF1R) in patients with recurrent or refractory sarcomas. J Clin Oncol 2009; 27: 10503., , , , , , , , , , .
- 14Pediatric KIT wild-type and platelet-derived growth factor receptor alpha-wild-type gastrointestinal stromal tumors share KIT activation but not mechanisms of genetic progression with adult gastrointestinal stromal tumors. Cancer Res 2007; 67: 9084–8., , , , , , , , .
- 15Correlation of kinase genotype and clinical outcome in the North American intergroup phase iii trial of imatinib mesylate for treatment of advanced gastrointestinal stromal tumor: CALGB 150105 study by cancer and leukemia group b and southwest oncology group. J Clin Oncol 2008; 26: 5360–7., , , , , , , , , , , , et al.