Tel.: +612-9385-1424, Fax: +612-9385-1430
No excess risk of follicular lymphoma in kidney transplant and HIV-related immunodeficiency†
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 UICC
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 127, Issue 11, pages 2732–2735, 1 December 2010
How to Cite
Vajdic, C. M., van Leeuwen, M. T., Turner, J. J., McDonald, A. M., Webster, A. C., McDonald, S. P., Chapman, J. R., Kaldor, J. M. and Grulich, A. E. (2010), No excess risk of follicular lymphoma in kidney transplant and HIV-related immunodeficiency. Int. J. Cancer, 127: 2732–2735. doi: 10.1002/ijc.25272
Author contributions: C.M.V., M.T.v.L., J.J.T., A.M.M., A.C.W., S.P.M., J.R.C, J.M.K. and A.E.G. designed the research, interpreted data and revised and reviewed the final manuscript; M.T.v.L. performed statistical analysis; C.M.V., M.T.v.L, J.J.T and A.E.G were responsible for drafting the manuscript.
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 26 NOV 2009
- Cancer Council, NSW. Grant Number: RG 47/03
- National Health and Medical Research Council. Grant Numbers: ID 510346, ID 401131, ID 568727, ID 568819
- Cancer Institute, New South Wales. Grant Numbers: 07/CDF/1-38, 06/RSA/1/28
- United States National Cancer Institute [(NCI); as part of the International Epidemiologic Databases to Evaluate AIDS (IeDEA)]. Grant Number: U01AI069907
- Australian Government Department of Health and Ageing
- New Zealand Ministry of Health and Kidney Health, Australia
- 2Pathology and genetics of tumors of haematopoietic and l ymphoid tissues. In: JaffeES, SteinH, VardimanJW, eds. World Health Organization classification of tumors, vol. 3. Lyon, France: IARC Press, 2001. 264–9., , , .
- 11Statistical methods in cancer research. The design and analysis of cohort studies, vol. II. IARC Scientific Publications No. 82. Lyon: Oxford University Press, 1987., .
- 20International Agency for Research on Cancer. Monographs on the evaluation of carcinogenic risks to humans: Epstein-Barr virus and Kaposi's sarcoma herpesvirus/human herpesvirus 8, vol. 70. Lyon: IARC Press, 1997.
- 25Cancer incidence in five continents, vol. 9. IARC Scientific Publications No. 160. Lyon: IARC Press, 2007., , , , , , .
- 26Cancer in New South Wales: incidence and mortality 2006. Sydney: Cancer Institute NSW, 2008., , , .