Tel: +453-525-7670, Fax: +453-525-7734/+453-525-7731
Hospitalizations among children of survivors of childhood and adolescent cancer: A population-based cohort study
Version of Record online: 2 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 UICC
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 127, Issue 12, pages 2879–2887, 15 December 2010
How to Cite
Winther, J. F., Boice, J. D., Christensen, J., Frederiksen, K., Mulvihill, J. J., Stovall, M. and Olsen, J. H. (2010), Hospitalizations among children of survivors of childhood and adolescent cancer: A population-based cohort study. Int. J. Cancer, 127: 2879–2887. doi: 10.1002/ijc.25286
- Issue online: 2 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 2 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 14 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 FEB 2009
- Danish Childhood Cancer Foundation, Danish Cancer Society, and the National Cancer Institute. Grant Number: CA104666
- 2RiesLAG, MelbertD, KrapchoM, StinchcombDG, HowladerN, HornerMJ, MariottoA, MillerBA, FeuerEJ, AltekruseSF, LewisDR, CleggL, et al, eds. SEER Cancer Statistics Review, 1975–2005, National Cancer Institute. Bethesda, MD, based on November 2007 SEER data submission, posted to the SEER web site, 2008. Available at http://seer.cancer.gov/csr/1975_2005/.
- 7ICRP 83. Risk estimation for multifactorial diseases. A report of the International Commission on Radiological Protection. Annals of the ICRP, vol. 29. Oxford: Pergamon Press, 1999, 1–144.
- 9Danish National Board of Health. The activity in the hospital care system 1979 (in Danish). Copenhagen: Danish National Board of Health, 1981.
- 10Danish National Board of Health. Danish classification of diseases, 8th revision (in Danish). Copenhagen: Danish National Board of Health, 1976, 1982, 1986.
- 11Danish National Board of Health. Danish classification of diseases, 10th revision (in Danish). Copenhagen: Danish National Board of Health, 1993.
- 22Committee on Medical Aspects of Radiation in the Environment (COMARE). Eighth report. Review of pregnancy outcomes following preconceptional exposure to radiation. Chilton, UK: National Radiological Protection Board, 2004.