Rui Li and Yao Zhao contributed equally to this work.
Possible association between polymorphisms of human vascular endothelial growth factor A gene and susceptibility to glioma in a Chinese population
Version of Record online: 27 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 UICC
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 128, Issue 1, pages 166–175, 1 January 2011
How to Cite
Li, R., Zhao, Y., Fan, W., Chen, H., Chen, Y., Liu, Y., Chen, G., Zhou, K., Huang, F., Mao, Y., Zhou, L., Lu, D. and Shugart, Y. Y. (2011), Possible association between polymorphisms of human vascular endothelial growth factor A gene and susceptibility to glioma in a Chinese population. Int. J. Cancer, 128: 166–175. doi: 10.1002/ijc.25306
- Issue online: 27 OCT 2010
- Version of Record online: 27 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 2009
- Shanghai Science and Technology Research Program. Grant Number: 09JC1402200
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30800622
- Shanghai Subject Chief Scientist for Public Health. Grant Number: 08GWD07
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|IJC_25306_sm_supptable1.doc||75K||Supporting Table 1|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.