Fax: +46 8 314975
Prospective study of human papillomavirus and risk of cervical adenocarcinoma
Article first published online: 19 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 UICC
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 127, Issue 8, pages 1923–1930, 15 October 2010
How to Cite
Dahlström, L. A., Ylitalo, N., Sundström, K., Palmgren, J., Ploner, A., Eloranta, S., Sanjeevi, C. B., Andersson, S., Rohan, T., Dillner, J., Adami, H.-O. and Sparén, P. (2010), Prospective study of human papillomavirus and risk of cervical adenocarcinoma. Int. J. Cancer, 127: 1923–1930. doi: 10.1002/ijc.25408
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 19 JAN 2010
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Numbers: 1R01CA93378-01A1, 5R01CA111720-03, R01CA111720-01, R01CA111720-02
- Swedish Cancer Society
- 7ICESCC. Comparison of risk factors for invasive squamous cell carcinoma and adenocarcinoma of the cervix: collaborative reanalysis of individual data on 8,097 women with squamous cell carcinoma and 1,374 women with adenocarcinoma from 12 epidemiological studies. Int J Cancer 2006; 120: 885–91.
- 11Cervical screening in Sweden in 2006. Report from the National Cervical Screening Register. Stockholm: Karolinska Institutet, 2007. Available at: http://ki.se/content/1/c6/05/05/04/Rapport_2007.pdf..
- 12Cancerregistret. Cancer incidence in Sweden 2007. Official statistics of Sweden. Stockholm: Swedish Cancer Registry, National Board of Health and Welfare, 2008.
- 18Development Core Team R. A language and environment for statistical computing. R Foundation for Statistical Computing, 2008. Available at: http://www.R-project. org.
- 21The presence of high-risk HPV combined with specific p53 and p16INK4a expression patterns points to high-risk HPV as the main causative agent for adenocarcinoma in situ and adenocarcinoma of the cervix. J Pathol 2003; 201: 535–43., , , , , , , , , , .
- 25The epidemiology of adenocarcinoma of the cervix. In: RohanT, ShahK, eds. Cervical cancer: from etiology to prevention. Dordrecht: Kluwer Academic Publishers, 2004. 217–34..