Tel.: +301-496-8894, Fax: +301-496-6829
Sex disparities in colorectal cancer incidence by anatomic subsite, race and age†
Version of Record online: 25 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 UICC
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 128, Issue 7, pages 1668–1675, 1 April 2011
How to Cite
Murphy, G., Devesa, S. S., Cross, A. J., Inskip, P. D., McGlynn, K. A. and Cook, M. B. (2011), Sex disparities in colorectal cancer incidence by anatomic subsite, race and age. Int. J. Cancer, 128: 1668–1675. doi: 10.1002/ijc.25481
This article is a US Government work and, as such, is in the public domain of the United States of America.
- Issue online: 28 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 25 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 22 JAN 2010
- Intramural Research Program, Division of Cancer Epidemiology and Genetics, National Cancer Institute, NIH, Department of Health and Human Services
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.