Tel.: +1-212-639-6982, Fax: +1-646-422-2379
Early Detection and Diagnosis
Evaluation of prediagnostic prostate-specific antigen dynamics as predictors of death from prostate cancer in patients treated conservatively†
Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 UICC
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 128, Issue 10, pages 2373–2381, 15 May 2011
How to Cite
O'Brien, M. F., Cronin, A. M., Fearn, P. A., Savage, C. J., Smith, B., Stasi, J., Scardino, P. T., Fisher, G., Cuzick, J., Møller, H., Oliver, R. T., Berney, D. M., Foster, C. S., Eastham, J. A., Vickers, A. J., Lilja, H. and on behalf of the Trans-Atlantic Prostate Group (2011), Evaluation of prediagnostic prostate-specific antigen dynamics as predictors of death from prostate cancer in patients treated conservatively. Int. J. Cancer, 128: 2373–2381. doi: 10.1002/ijc.25570
Dr. Hans Lilja holds patents for free PSA and hK2 assays. Dr. Peter Scardino has stock in Claros Diagnostics.
- Issue online: 25 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 JUL 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 19 FEB 2010
- National Health Institutes/National Cancer Institute SPORE in Prostate Cancer. Grant Number: P50-CA92629
- Cancer Research UK
- The Orchid Appeal
- The Boxer Family Fellowship
- The Sidney Kimmel Center for Prostate and Urological Cancers
- Prostate Cancer Foundation
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|IJC_25570_sm_supptable-1.rtf||114K||Supporting Table 1|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.