Tel.: [49 221 478 3662], Fax: +[49 221 478 5912]
Sustained NF-kappaB activity in chronic lymphocytic leukemia is independent of genetic and epigenetic alterations in the TNFAIP3 (A20) locus†
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 UICC
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 128, Issue 10, pages 2495–2500, 15 May 2011
How to Cite
Frenzel, L. P., Claus, R., Plume, N., Schwamb, J., Konermann, C., Pallasch, C. P., Claasen, J., Brinker, R., Wollnik, B., Plass, C. and Wendtner, C.-M. (2011), Sustained NF-kappaB activity in chronic lymphocytic leukemia is independent of genetic and epigenetic alterations in the TNFAIP3 (A20) locus. Int. J. Cancer, 128: 2495–2500. doi: 10.1002/ijc.25579
The authors declare no competing financial interests.
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 JUL 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAY 2010
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft [DFG: Excellence Cluster 229: Cellular Stress Responses in Aging-Associated Diseases (CECAD)]
- German Cancer Aid (Program for the Development of Interdisciplinary Oncology Centers of Excellence in Germany)
- CLL Global Research Foundation
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|IJC_25579_sm_SuppFig1.tif||127K||Supporting Information Figure 1.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.