Tel.: +46 40 336821, Fax: +46 40 337312
Randomized healthservices study of human papillomavirus-based management of low-grade cytological abnormalities†
Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 UICC
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 129, Issue 1, pages 151–159, 1 July 2011
How to Cite
Dillner, L., Kemetli, L., Elfgren, K., Bogdanovic, G., Andersson, P., Carlsten-Thor, A., Andersson, S., Persson, E., Rylander, E., Grillner, L., Dillner, J. and Törnberg, S. (2011), Randomized healthservices study of human papillomavirus-based management of low-grade cytological abnormalities. Int. J. Cancer, 129: 151–159. doi: 10.1002/ijc.25649
The study was primarily designed by the principal investigators (Drs. L. Dillner, J. Dillner and Törnberg), with input from all authors. Dr. Kemetli maintained the database and analysed the data under supervision of Dr. Törnberg. Drs. Elfgren, S. Andersson, Persson and Rylander were responsible for the clinical management of the patients. Drs. Bogdanovic and P. Andersson performed the HPV testing, under the supervision of Dr. Grillner. Ms. Carlsten-Thor assisted with study coordination. Drs. L. Dillner and J. Dillner primarily drafted the manuscript, to which all authors contributed. Dr L. Dillner, as the corresponding author, had full access to all the data in the study and had final responsibility for the decision to submit the manuscript for publication. The final version of the manuscript was seen and approved by all authors.
- Issue online: 26 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 SEP 2010 10:20AM EST
- Manuscript Received: 8 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUL 2010
- 1Chapter 16: cervix. In: FrancoEL, RohanTE, eds. Cancer precursors: epidemiology, detection and prevention. New York: Springer, 2002: 249–86., .
- 27KossLG, ed. Diagnostic cytology and its histopathologic basis, 3rd ed., Philadelphia: Lippincott, 1979.