Hui-Chi Chen, San-Lin You and Chang-Yao Hsieh contributed equally to this work.
Prevalence of genotype-specific human papillomavirus infection and cervical neoplasia in Taiwan: A community-based survey of 10,602 women
Article first published online: 16 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 UICC
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 128, Issue 5, pages 1192–1203, 1 March 2011
How to Cite
Chen, H.-C., You, S.-L., Hsieh, C.-Y., Schiffman, M., Lin, C.-Y., Pan, M.-H., Chou, Y.-C., Liaw, K.-L., Hsing, A. W., Chen, C.-J. and CBCSP-HPV Study Group (2011), Prevalence of genotype-specific human papillomavirus infection and cervical neoplasia in Taiwan: A community-based survey of 10,602 women. Int. J. Cancer, 128: 1192–1203. doi: 10.1002/ijc.25685
- Issue published online: 28 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 16 NOV 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 SEP 2010 10:12AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAR 2010
- Bureau of Health Promotion, Department of Health. Grant Number: 93-028
- National Science Council. Grant Numbers: 94-2314-B-001-011, 95-2314-B-001-007, 96-2314-B-001-004, 97-2314-B-001-001-MY3
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|IJC_25685_sm_SuppTables.doc||76K||Supporting Information Tables.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.