Tel.: 604-675-8059, Fax: 604-675-8180
Hospital-related morbidity among childhood cancer survivors in British Columbia, Canada: Report of the childhood, adolescent, young adult cancer survivors (CAYACS) program
Article first published online: 29 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 UICC
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 128, Issue 7, pages 1624–1631, 1 April 2011
How to Cite
Lorenzi, M. F., Xie, L., Rogers, P. C., Pritchard, S., Goddard, K. and McBride, M. L. (2011), Hospital-related morbidity among childhood cancer survivors in British Columbia, Canada: Report of the childhood, adolescent, young adult cancer survivors (CAYACS) program. Int. J. Cancer, 128: 1624–1631. doi: 10.1002/ijc.25751
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 29 DEC 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 OCT 2010 12:07PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUL 2010
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research. Grant Number: MOP49563
- Canadian Cancer Society. Grant Number: PPG016001
- 2National Cancer Policy Board (US). Childhood cancer survivorship: improving care and quality of lifeed. Washington, DC: National Academies Press, 2003., , ;
- 6Standardized assessment of late effects in long-term survivors of childhood cancer in Switzerland: results of a Swiss Pediatric Oncology Group (SPOG) pilot study. Int J Pediatr Hematol Oncol 1996; 3: 483–90., , , , , .
- 12http://www.emedicine.com/ped/topic2591.htm, Accessed on June 2006.. Late effects of childhood cancer and treatment. Available at
- 17National Cancer Institute (US), Common Terminology Criteria for Adverse Events, v3.0 (CTCAE). National Cancer Institute, 2003.
- 18World Health Organization. International statistical classification of diseases and related health problems, Geneva, 1992.
- 19Census metropolitan area and census agglomeration influenced zones (MIZ) with census data. Geography Division, Statistics Canada 2000., ,
- 20PCCF+ Version 3J User's Guide (Geocodes/PCCF). Automated geographic coding based on the statistics canada postal code conversion files, including postal codes to May 2002. Health Analysis and Measurement Group, Statistics Canada, Ottawa, 2002.,
- 21R Development Core Team. R: a language and environment for statistical computing., ed. 1.8.1 Vienna, Austria: R Foundation for Statistical Computing, 2005.
- 22Overall assessment of late effects in a Dutch cohort of long-term survivors of childhood cancer. In: Proceedings of the 9th International Conference: Long-term Complications of Treatment of Children and Adolescents for Cancer. 2006. Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON, Canada: Roswell Park Cancer Institute., , , , , , , , .
- 23Inventory of studies on the accuracy of Canadian health administrative databases. Institute for Clinical Evaluative Sciences, 1996., .