Conflict of interest: The authors declare no conflict of interest.
Identification of candidate predisposing copy number variants in familial and early-onset colorectal cancer patients†
Version of Record online: 4 APR 2011
Copyright © 2010 UICC
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 129, Issue 7, pages 1635–1642, 1 October 2011
How to Cite
Venkatachalam, R., Verwiel, E. T.P., Kamping, E. J., Hoenselaar, E., Görgens, H., Schackert, H. K., van Krieken, J. H. J.M., Ligtenberg, M. J.L., Hoogerbrugge, N., van Kessel, A. G. and Kuiper, R. P. (2011), Identification of candidate predisposing copy number variants in familial and early-onset colorectal cancer patients. Int. J. Cancer, 129: 1635–1642. doi: 10.1002/ijc.25821
- Issue online: 26 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 4 APR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 DEC 2010 09:53AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 8 SEP 2010
- Dutch Cancer Society (NKB-KWF). Grant Number: KUN-4335
- The Netherlands Organization for Health Research and Development. Grant Number: ZonMW 917-10-358
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.