Tel: +81-86-462-1111 ext. 54954, Fax: +81-86-464-1109
A phase I study of vaccination with NY-ESO-1f peptide mixed with Picibanil OK-432 and Montanide ISA-51 in patients with cancers expressing the NY-ESO-1 antigen
Article first published online: 29 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 UICC
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 129, Issue 12, pages 2836–2846, 15 December 2011
How to Cite
Kakimi, K., Isobe, M., Uenaka, A., Wada, H., Sato, E., Doki, Y., Nakajima, J., Seto, Y., Yamatsuji, T., Naomoto, Y., Shiraishi, K., Takigawa, N., Kiura, K., Tsuji, K., Iwatsuki, K., Oka, M., Pan, L., Hoffman, E. W., Old, L. J. and Nakayama, E. (2011), A phase I study of vaccination with NY-ESO-1f peptide mixed with Picibanil OK-432 and Montanide ISA-51 in patients with cancers expressing the NY-ESO-1 antigen. Int. J. Cancer, 129: 2836–2846. doi: 10.1002/ijc.25955
- Issue published online: 21 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 29 MAR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 FEB 2011 10:03AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 26 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 27 SEP 2010
- Cancer Vaccine Collaborative of the Cancer Research Institute and the Ludwig Institute for Cancer Research
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan
- New Energy and Industrial Technology Development Organization (NEDO), Japan
- 6Phase I study of intensive course immunization with NY-ESO-1 peptides in HLA-A2+ patients with NY-ESO-1+ cancer. Proceedings of the American Society of Clinical Oncology, 2003; Chicago. Abstract 3706., , , , , , , .
- 8Phase I study of recombinant vaccinia-NY-ESO-1 (rV-NY-ESO-1) and recombinant fowlpox-NY-ESO-1 (rF-NY-ESO-1) in patients with NY-ESO-1 or LAGE positive cancers. Proceedings of the American Society of Clinical Oncology, 2003; Chicago Abstract 717., , , , , , .
- 9Phase I study of NY-ESO-1 ISCOM in patients with NY-ESO-1 positive cancers and minimal residual disease. Proceedings of the American Society of Clinical Oncology, 2003; Chicago. Abstract 676., , , .
- 16T cell immunomonitoring and tumor responses in patients immunized with a complex of cholesterol-bearing hydrophobized pullulan (CHP) and NY-ESO-1 protein. Cancer Immun 2007; 7: 9., , , , , , , , , , , , et al.