Long-term clinical and immunological effects of p53-SLP® vaccine in patients with ovarian cancer
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 UICC
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 130, Issue 1, pages 105–112, 1 January 2012
How to Cite
Leffers, N., Vermeij, R., Hoogeboom, B.-N., Schulze, U. R., Wolf, R., Hamming, I. E., van der Zee, A. G., Melief, K. J., van der Burg, S. H., Daemen, T. and Nijman, H. W. (2012), Long-term clinical and immunological effects of p53-SLP® vaccine in patients with ovarian cancer. Int. J. Cancer, 130: 105–112. doi: 10.1002/ijc.25980
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 FEB 2011 03:12PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 OCT 2010
- Dutch Cancer Society (Amsterdam, The Netherlands). Grant Number: 2007-3919
- ISA Pharmaceuticals B.V. (Bilthoven, The Netherlands)
- 2Wild-type p53 peptide vaccine can generate a specific immune response in low burden ovarian adenocarcinoma. Proc Am Soc Clin Oncol 22: 2003 (abstr 678). Abstract 660., , , , , , , , , .
- 4Vaccination with p53 peptide-pulsed dendritic cells is associated with disease stabilization in patients with p53 expressing advanced breast cancer; monitoring of serum YKL-40 and IL-6 as response biomarkers. Cancer Immunol Immunother 2007; 56: 1485–99., , , , , , , , , , .
- 12New guidelines to evaluate the response to treatment in solid tumors. European Organization for Research and Treatment of Cancer, National Cancer Institute of the United States, National Cancer Institute of Canada. J Natl Cancer Inst 2000; 92: 205–16., , , , , , , , , , .
- 14Function of carriers and adjuvants in induction of immune responses. In: Nervig RM, Gough PM, Kaeberle ML, Whetstone CA, eds. Advances in carriers and adjuvants for veterinary biologics. Ames, IA: Iowa State University Press, 1986. 11–23..