D.Z. and Y.L. contributed equally to this work.
Cancer Cell Biology
TMZ-induced PrPc/par-4 interaction promotes the survival of human glioma cells
Version of Record online: 30 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 UICC
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 130, Issue 2, pages 309–318, 15 January 2012
How to Cite
Zhuang, D., Liu, Y., Mao, Y., Gao, L., Zhang, H., Luan, S., Huang, F. and Li, Q. (2012), TMZ-induced PrPc/par-4 interaction promotes the survival of human glioma cells. Int. J. Cancer, 130: 309–318. doi: 10.1002/ijc.25985
- Issue online: 23 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 30 MAY 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 FEB 2011 01:17PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 SEP 2010
- National Nature Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 81000957, 81001125
- Shandong Science and Technology Key Program Project. Grant Number: 2010GSF10203
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|IJC_25985_sm_suppfigureS1.tif||926K||Supporting Figure S1.|
|IJC_25985_sm_suppfigureS2.tif||107K||Supporting Figure S2.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.