Antitumor effect of sunitinib against skeletal metastatic renal cell carcinoma through inhibition of osteoclast function
Article first published online: 10 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 UICC
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 130, Issue 3, pages 677–684, 1 February 2012
How to Cite
Maita, S., Yuasa, T., Tsuchiya, N., Mitobe, Y., Narita, S., Horikawa, Y., Hatake, K., Fukui, I., Kimura, S., Maekawa, T. and Habuchi, T. (2012), Antitumor effect of sunitinib against skeletal metastatic renal cell carcinoma through inhibition of osteoclast function. Int. J. Cancer, 130: 677–684. doi: 10.1002/ijc.26034
- Issue published online: 24 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 10 JUN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 MAR 2011 10:43AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUN 2010
- Takeda Science Foundation
- The Kobayashi Institute for Innovative Cancer Chemotherapy
- The Shimadzu Science Foundation
- The Sagawa Foundation for Promotion of Cancer Research
- Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, Japan and the GCOE program of the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, Japan
- 3Prognosis of Japanese metastatic renal cell carcinoma patients in the cytokine era: a cooperative group report of 1463 patients. Eur Urol 2009; 3., , , , , , , , , , , , et al.
- 11New guidelines to evaluate the response to treatment in solid tumors. European Organization for Research and Treatment of Cancer, National Cancer Institute of the United States, National Cancer Institute of Canada. J Natl Cancer Inst 2000; 92: 205–16., , , , , , , , , , .
- 15In vivo antitumor activity of SU11248, a novel tyrosine kinase inhibitor targeting vascular endothelial growth factor and platelet-derived growth factor receptors: determination of a pharmacokinetic/pharmacodynamic relationship. Clin Cancer Res 2003; 9: 327–37., , , , , , , , , , , , et al.