Tel.: +31-20-444-44070, Fax: +31-20-444-2964
Early Detection and Diagnosis
Article first published online: 5 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 UICC
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 130, Issue 3, pages 602–610, 1 February 2012
How to Cite
Rijkaart, D. C., Berkhof, J., van Kemenade, F. J., Coupe, V. M.H., Hesselink, A. T., Rozendaal, L., Heideman, D. A.M., Verheijen, R. H., Bulk, S., Verweij, W. M., Snijders, P. J.F. and Meijer, C. J.L.M. (2012), Evaluation of 14 triage strategies for HPV DNA-positive women in population-based cervical screening. Int. J. Cancer, 130: 602–610. doi: 10.1002/ijc.26056
CJLM was the project leader, designed the study with SB, LR and PJFS and had access to all data. DCR, together with JB, CJLM, FJvK, VC and PJFS, drafted the manuscript. DCR, JB and VC were responsible for data analysis. ATH, DAMH CJLM and PJFS were responsible for HPV testing and HPV genotyping. LR was responsible for database management. DCR and WMV were responsible for the logistics. RHMV was responsible for communication with gynaecologists. FJvK and LR were responsible for cytology testing. All authors critically reviewed the manuscript and approved the final version.
Conflict of interest: CJLM is a member of the Scientific advisory board of Qiagen (formerly Digene) and received lecture fees from GSK. PJFS provided occasional consultation to Roche and Gen-Probe. DAMH provided occasional consultation to Roche. Qiagen, Gen-Probe and Roche are companies involved with HPV diagnostics. RHMV received lecture fees from GSK and is a member of the advisory board of Delpi Biosciences. JB and VC received fees from GSK.
- Issue published online: 24 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 5 MAY 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 MAR 2011 11:04AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 NOV 2010
- Stichting researchfonds Pathology; and Salto Laboratory Utrecht
- 14Premalignant and malignant squamous lesions of the cervix. In: Fox H, Wells M, Haines, Taylor, eds. Obstetrical and gynaecological pathology. New York: Chruchill Livingstone, 1995. 292–7..
- 15Precancerous lesions of the cervix. In: Kurman RJ, ed. Blaustein's pathology of the female genital tract, 4th edn., 2009. New York: Springer Verlag, 1995. 248–57..
- 18Interval estimation for a binomial proportion. Stat Sci 2001; 16: 101–17.. , , .