Y.L. and W.W.L. contributed equally to this work.
Cancer Cell Biology
Aryl hydrocarbon receptor nuclear translocator is associated with tumor growth and progression of hepatocellular carcinoma
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 UICC
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 130, Issue 8, pages 1745–1754, 15 April 2012
How to Cite
Liang, Y., Li, W.-W., Yang, B.-W., Tao, Z.-H., Sun, H.-C., Wang, L., Xia, J.-L., Qin, L.-X., Tang, Z.-Y., Fan, J. and Wu, W.-Z. (2012), Aryl hydrocarbon receptor nuclear translocator is associated with tumor growth and progression of hepatocellular carcinoma. Int. J. Cancer, 130: 1745–1754. doi: 10.1002/ijc.26166
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 MAY 2011 12:39PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 JAN 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 30670953, 81071904
- China National Key Projects for Infectious Disease. Grant Numbers: 2008ZX10002-019, 021
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|IJC_26166_sm_SuppFig1.tif||2174K||Supporting Information Figure 1|
|IJC_26166_sm_SuppFig2.tif||1843K||Supporting Information Figure 2|
|IJC_26166_sm_SuppFig3.tif||808K||Supporting Information Figure 3|
|IJC_26166_sm_SuppTab1.doc||38K||Supporting Information Table 1|
|IJC_26166_sm_SuppTab2.doc||42K||Supporting Information Table 2|
|IJC_26166_sm_SuppTab3.doc||45K||Supporting Information Table 3|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.