Tel.: 617-632-1972, Fax: 617-582-8558
Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 UICC
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 131, Issue 5, pages 1169–1178, 1 September 2012
How to Cite
Morikawa, T., Kuchiba, A., Liao, X., Imamura, Y., Yamauchi, M., Qian, Z. R., Nishihara, R., Sato, K., Meyerhardt, J. A., Fuchs, C. S. and Ogino, S. (2012), Tumor TP53 expression status, body mass index and prognosis in colorectal cancer. Int. J. Cancer, 131: 1169–1178. doi: 10.1002/ijc.26495
This article was published online November 19, 2011. An error was subsequently identified. This notice is included in the online and print versions to indicate that both have been corrected December 1, 2011.
T.M., A.K. and X.L. contributed equally to this work.
- Issue online: 27 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 OCT 2011 04:30AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 20 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 5 AUG 2011
- National Institute of Health (NIH). Grant Numbers: P01 CA87969, P01 CA55075, P50 CA127003, R01 CA151993
- Bennett Family Fund
- Entertainment Industry Foundation through National Colorectal Cancer Research Alliance, Japan Society for Promotion of Science
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|IJC_26495_sm_suppinfotab1.doc||141K||Supplementary table 1. Clinical, pathologic or molecular characteristics according to TP53 status in colorectal cancer stratified by body mass index|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.