Tel.: +81-942-31-7566, Fax: +81-942-34-0709
Predicting oncologic outcomes by stratifying mesorectal extension in patients with pT3 rectal cancer: A Japanese multi-institutional study
Version of Record online: 3 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2011 UICC
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 131, Issue 5, pages 1220–1227, 1 September 2012
How to Cite
Akagi, Y., Shirouzu, K., Fujita, S., Ueno, H., Takii, Y., Komori, K., Ito, M., Sugihara, K. and on behalf of the Study Group of the Japanese Society for Cancer of the Colon and Rectum (JSCCR) on the Clinical Significance of the Mesorectal Extension of Rectal Cancer (2012), Predicting oncologic outcomes by stratifying mesorectal extension in patients with pT3 rectal cancer: A Japanese multi-institutional study. Int. J. Cancer, 131: 1220–1227. doi: 10.1002/ijc.27315
- Issue online: 27 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 3 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 OCT 2011 12:19AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUL 2011
- 2Hermanek P, Henson DE, Hutter RVP, Sobin LH, eds. UICC TNM supplement. New York: Springer, Berlin Heidelberg, 1993.
- 14Kanehara & Co. Ltd. Japanese Society for Cancer of the Colon and Rectum (JSCCR). Japanese classification of colorectal carcinoma, 2nd English edn. Tokyo: Kanehara & Co. Ltd., 2009.
- 15TNM classfication of malignant tumors, 7th ed. New York: Wiley-Blackwell, 2009., , .
- 16Edge SB, Byrd DR, Compton CC, Fritz AG, Greene FL, Trotti A, eds. AJCC cancer staging manual, 7th edn. New York, NY: Springer, 2010.