J.B.L. and K.Z. contributed equally to this work.
Lipid nanoparticle siRNA systems for silencing the androgen receptor in human prostate cancer in vivo
Version of Record online: 3 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2011 UICC
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 131, Issue 5, pages E781–E790, 1 September 2012
How to Cite
Lee, J. B., Zhang, K., Tam, Y. Y. C., Tam, Y. K., Belliveau, N. M., Sung, V. Y.C., Lin, P. J.C., LeBlanc, E., Ciufolini, M. A., Rennie, P. S. and Cullis, P. R. (2012), Lipid nanoparticle siRNA systems for silencing the androgen receptor in human prostate cancer in vivo. Int. J. Cancer, 131: E781–E790. doi: 10.1002/ijc.27361
- Issue online: 27 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 3 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 NOV 2011 09:05AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 29 APR 2011
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research (MOP-86587) and the PCF-STAR Project, which is funded by Prostate Cancer Canada with the support of Safeway. Support in kind from Alnylam is also acknowledged
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|IJC_27361_sm_SuppFigS1.tif||885K||Supporting Information Figure 1.|
|IJC_27361_sm_SuppFigS2.tif||4842K||Supporting Information Figure 2.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.