A.P.T. and C.M.N. contributed equally to this work
The influence of prediagnostic demographic and lifestyle factors on esophageal squamous cell carcinoma survival
Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2011 UICC
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 131, Issue 5, pages E759–E768, 1 September 2012
How to Cite
Thrift, A. P., Nagle, C. M., Fahey, P. P., Russell, A., Smithers, B. M., Watson, D. I., Whiteman, D. C. and for the Australian Cancer Study Clinical Follow-Up Study (2012), The influence of prediagnostic demographic and lifestyle factors on esophageal squamous cell carcinoma survival. Int. J. Cancer, 131: E759–E768. doi: 10.1002/ijc.27420
- Issue online: 27 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 DEC 2011 05:28AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 29 AUG 2011
- Cancer Council Queensland. Grant Number: Q129
- National Health and Medical Research Council of Australia. Grant Number: 199600, 389820, 552415
- Cancer Council NSW. Grant Number: SRP 08-04
- Australia Research Council. Grant Number: FT0990987
- Australian Postgraduate Award (University of Queensland). Its contents are solely the responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official views of the funding bodies
- 5Curado MP, Edwards B, Shin HR, Storm H, Ferlay J, Heanue M, Boyle P, eds. Cancer incidence in five continents, vol. IX. IARC Scientific Publications No. 160. Lyon: IARC, 2007.
- 10World Cancer Research Fund/American Institute for Cancer Research. Food, nutrition, physical activity, and the prevention of cancer: a global perspective. Washington, DC: AICR, 2007.
- 11US Department of Health and Human Services, Department of Agriculture. Dietary guidelines for Americans, 6th edn. Washington, DC: US Government Printing Office, 2005.
- 22Edge SB, Byrd DR, Compton CC, Fritz AG, Greene FL, Trotti A, eds. AJCC cancer staging manual, 7th edn. New York, NY: Springer, 2010.
- 23Modern epidemiology, 2nd edn. Philadelphia: Lippincott-Raven, 1998., .